What do we provide to employees?
- A steady and stable income for a whole year with an effective announcement of 8 hours.
- Paid leave
- Sophisticated, made-to-measure workwear.
- Free staff meals.
- In the catering units of the Eventrend group of companies, 50% discounted consumption by employees.
- Continuous development opportunities through internal trainings in the company group
- Long-term career and opportunity for advancement
- Flexible work schedules
- Semester employee selection winner with valuable experiences
- Team building programs
- We hold a staff party in our restaurant twice a year
We deeply believe that the cornerstone of success is a well-built team, where the added value of the work of all employees, regardless of position, is equally important.
We also believe that the time spent at work can be in a good mood, full of cheerfulness, where one is happy to go to work. That is why we try to find a job that suits each colleague’s personality. We see the future of the company in continuous development, to this end we delegate our loyal and talented employees to our high-quality internal trainings.
Why is it good to work for us?
Because in addition to our guests, our employees are of paramount importance to us. We believe that there is also a work-life balance in hospitality, and we plan the schedule of our employees based on this.
We are not looking for professional geniuses, but rather for a kind of employees with direct and caring kindness who are able to perform above the expectations of our guests in this field.
Because you can be part of a youthful, dynamic and development-oriented team, where if you are persistent and constantly train yourself, you can even become a top manager in the foreseeable future.
As part of our onboarding program, we pay attention to you, even when you browse our website, apply for an interview, and when you actually become a team member, trained mentors help you integrate.
Current job offers